This updated version of the original Paderno World Cuisine SpiraLVegetable Slicer, created about 20 years ago, offers the same recognized performance, with major added features and benefits. Now included is a fourth blade that will make endless delicate angel hair strands, and a metal pin that is used in conjunction with the straight blade to make spectacular accordion-style vegetables in mere seconds.
Added features also include:
- An enclosed, compact base that takes up less counter and storage space, but stilLhouses extra blades when not in use.
- New encased blade compartment protects stored blades from dripping juices while operating the unit.
- Extra wide blade plates are easier to remove and insert: just slide in or out through a lateraLslot.
- Circular metaLblade on each blade plate has been reduced to spaghetti size (1/8”), producing a thinner core.
- Pusher lever can be turned to accommodate both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Clear cover doubles as a tray and catches ribbons and strands as they are cut.
- Redesigned wheeLwith prongs now features extra teeth that are wider and longer.
- Newly-designed POM suction feet are wider for added stability during use.
- Oversized tabs are easy to grasp for an easy and immediate release.
- Redesigned spinning handle offers greater strength.
- Disassembles easily for storage and cleaning.
- Slicer comes with four blades. The sizes of the openings are: 3/32” (2mm), 1/8” (3mm), 1/4" (6mm) and 1/8” (straight blade).
- Pin for accordion cuts L6 1/8”.
- BPA free
- Sturdy blade plates are made of ABS
- Blades are made of cutlery stainless steel
- Patent pending.